This month's theme is Something Old, Something New since the new catalog debuts tomorrow and all of us haven't had the chance to pre-order. I will be using something old and new meaning that it was in the Occasions Catalog and will also be in the New Catalog.
1. Sort out the pages so the next one in your stack coincides with the number of days in the month you need. Double check before moving on that you're about to stamp on the right one.
2. Stamp the month on the page before you do anything else.
3. Pause the tutorial and go back as often as you feel necessary.
4. Take your time.
Now let's see what the other bloggers chose to do this month! Hop on over to Julie by clicking below:
- Stamp Brush Sets: Perpetual Birthday Calendar
- Colors: Pumpkin Pie, Crisp Canteloupe, Strawberry Slush, Real Red, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon
- Kit: The Perpetual Birthday Calendar Simply Created Kit (137950)