Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Friday, July 25, 2014
Once I finally came up with the design I started stamping the bags. I placed the stamp with the Stamp-a-ma-jig directly onto the spot where I wanted it and while leaving the Stamp-a-ma-jig in place I stamped the image repeatedly. Then I ironed it. Then I moved on to the next image. There was a coaster board in the bag to keep it flat and firm and I kept it in there when I ironed. I had about seven of them so it helped things along.
The leaves are from the Autumn Accents Bigz Die (127812) and I stamped on them with Work of Art. It was an idea that came to me simply because both items were on the table and it caught my eye that it would look awesome.
SUPPLY LIST: (for my project above)
- Stamp Sets: Work of Art, Yippee-Skippee, Mosaic Madness
- Colors: Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey
- Embellishment: Gold Metallic Baker's Twine, Gold Basic Metal Buttons (Holiday Catalog sneak peek), Tangelo Twist 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon,
- Big Shot: Autumn Accents Bigz Die
Friday, July 18, 2014
I used the new Blendabilities to color in the flower which is why it looks so vibrant. They come in packs of three with different shades of the same color for you to blend together. I can't wait to show you more.
- Stamp Sets: So Very Happy
- Punches: Blossom, 7/8" Scallop Circle, Boho Blossoms, Corner Rounder on the Envelope Punch Board, 1" Square
- Colors: Smoky Slate, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist
- Embellishment: Basic Pearls
Sunday, July 13, 2014
CASE: Copy And Share Everything. In this situation I only copied the layout and the technique. Because I didn't use the exact stamp set and colors it could also be considered inspiration but since it looks so similar giving credit to Heather is the right thing to do and because she is the one that I was inspired by even though this creation may have been by someone else. Copying from others is definitely encouraged.
My customer cards in the mail swap group were the lucky recipients of this creation and so you will be seeing it again when I post the cards later this month.
SUPPLY LIST: for my card
- Stamp Sets: The Open Sea
- Punches: Corner Rounder from the Envelope Punch Board
- Colors: Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Soft Sky