1. Ink up the trees with Early Espresso.
2. Dab off just a little bit of the ink from the branches.
Don't stamp yet.
2. Tap your markers (paint brush tip) directly onto the branches of the trees on the stamp. (Colors are listed below).
3. Stamp the trees on your card.
4. Use your Aquapainter TM to blend the colors on the branches and grass (You can add some green).
5. Apply Soft Sky ink to 3/4 of your Clear Block E and lay it over the trees. (You can swirl it a little with a sponge dauber before you stamp it)
6. Stamp "Give Thanks" below the trees.
7. Tie your Linen Thread around the Whisper White card.
8. Mount the Whisper White card to the folded Early Espresso card.
Everyone's card will turn out a little bit different and that is what makes this so fun. I hope you like my creation and give it a try for yourself.
- Stamp Sets: Lovely as a Tree, Holiday Invitation (Holiday Catalog)
- Colors: Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Whisper White
- Embellishments: Linen Thread
- Other: Clear Block E, Aquapainter, Paper Towel