Thursday, December 20, 2012
Everything Eleanor - Stationery Folder
-The front (on the left) is just a simple bow and a monogram letter. The one in the picture is fake because my friend has my alphabet die but I'll fix that ASAP.
-The back (on the right) has the bird stamped on a cut out from Apothecary Accents Framelits that is glued down to keep the ribbon in place and with the folder even when untied.
Don't forget to stamp the pocket BEFORE you glue it to the folder.
My Folder Instructions:* (made up by me along the way)
1. Cut DSP Cover to 8-1/2" x 12" and then Score at 5-7/8" and 6-1/4" along the 12" edge.
2. Cut 2 pieces at 8-1/2" x 5-7/8" for inside card stock support. This is the Raspberry Ripple.
3. Cut 1 piece at 4-1/4 x 6-1/2 for the inside pocket and stamp your image at least 1/2" from the bottom edge or do if after you score. It's up to you but don't forget to stamp before you glue the pocket in place.
4. Score the pocket at 1/4, 1/2, 6 and 6-1/4 for the sides and Score at 1/2 and 3/4 for the bottom edge.
5. Cut out the corners.
6. Fold and crease with the Bone Folder and glue the corners tight.
7. Punch or cut a fancy edge at 5-1/2" and adhere to the top edge.
8. Glue the pocket in place about 1/4" from the bottom of the folder.
*The inside pocket is just as thick as the folder itself so if you want the folder to be completely flat when it closes make a slight adjustment to one or the other. The full pkg of stationery and envelopes do NOT fit in the pocket right side up but you can tuck the envelopes in to the pocket on the flap side until they do.
Stamp Set: Everything Eleanor
Colors: Raspberry Ripple, Crumb Cake
Supplies: Neutrals Collection DSP, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, English Ivy Simple Sentiments, Monogram Stamp (From the desk of Joanne), Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon, Typeset Alphabet BigZ, Simply Scored, Tombo Multi-Purpose Glue, Bone Folder.