I found an old sketch (FTL218) from Clean and Simple that would work with the image I was using. It also turns out that it is very similar to another challenge site I just found called Fabulous Friday: FABFRI09 so I'm adding it there too. The large rhinestones were the perfect embellishment for this card. I used the entire pack and love them so now I need more. Don't forget to search older sketches to find what works with what you're using.
Sale-a-Bration begins January 22. Visit the flyer on my sidebar or CLICK HERE to see which items you want to earn and get your wish list going! Just $50* and you get one FREE!
*before tax and shipping
- Stamp Sets: Madison Avenue (Sale-a-Bration 2013), Friendly Phrases
- Colors: Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
- Punches: 1-1/4" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, 1-1/4" Square (for flag)
- Embellishments: Large Rhinestones Basic Jewels (from Occasions/Spring Catalog), Island Indigo Baker's Twine
- Big Shot: Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder