Something fun to note is that I used the little flower from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and placed it on the center of the button. It fits on there great!
2 Challenges: The first one Nacho Average Challenges (NAC33) for the layout and the second one I found a bit ago but haven't tried yet called SUO Challenges (SUOC64) which was to use a Sale-a-Bration item.
Thanks so much for looking! I appreciate your comments and pins as always.
- Stamp Sets: Bring On the Cake, Madison Avenue (2013 Sale-a-Bration)
- Colors: Sahara Sand, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
- DSP: Sycamore Street (2013 Sale-a-Bration)
- Punches: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 1-1/4" Square, 1-3/8" Square, Petite Pennants Builder (for flag)
- Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones, Sycamore Street Buttons (2013 Sale-a-Bration)
- Big Shot: Vine Street Textured Impressions TM Folder (2013 Sale-a-Bration), Floral Frames Framelits TM