I used a 1/8" Hand Held Circle Punch (retired item) to duplicate the look of the edge of the Postage Stamp Punch. I basically cut out 1/2 of the circle and moved it to the edge of the previously punched one to gauge the spacing for the next one.
2 Challenges: I used Nacho Average Challenge (NAC38) for the colors and The Paper Players (PP137) for the layout.
Are you on Networked Blogs? I need more than 1 follower.
- Stamp Sets: Everything Eleanor, Just Believe (sentiment only)
- Colors: Whisper White, Primrose Petals, Pretty in Pink
- DSP: Patio Party
- Embellishments: Basic Pearls, 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon
- Punches: 1" Square, Postage Stamp
- Big Shot: Fan Fair Textured Impressions TM Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits TM