Yeah, I made this one up all my myself! I guess I was feeling inspired this morning. Such a beautiful spring day! I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
The flowers were done by coloring on the stamp with the Stampin' Write TM markers and then I gave them a little mist of water before stamping. The bunny was inked up with Sponge Daubers, stamped and then cut out.
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for our Just Because - Blog Hop.
- Stamp Sets: Just Believe, Ears to You (single stamp), Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Colors: Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Soft Suede, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party
- Embellishments: Basic Pearls
- Tools: Stampin' Spritzer, Paper Snips, Stamp-a-ma-jig R, Sponge Daubers
- Big Shot: Woodgrain Textured Impressions TM Embossing Folder