Yesterday I featured a card that I "CASE'd" (Copy And Share Everything)from the Annual Catalog. It was fun so I did another one. This one was a little trickier since it only showed part of the card in the photo. I had to figure out what the rest of the card looked like. You can find a similar card to this one on page 55. I simplified this one too.
The flowers were fun! Referring to the background, I colored directly on the stamp with the markers and then misted them with water. The first flower at full force and the second flower after another mist. I did NOT reink. The punched out flower was inked and misted and stamped. The flowers were colored with Bashful Blue and highlighted with Marina Mist.
Be sure to visit yesterday's post to see the other card and Enter to Win the Blog Candy.
- Stamp Sets: Love and Sympathy
- Colors: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, Staz On TM Black
- Embellishments: Linen Thread
- Punches: 1" Square (for flag), 1-3/4" Scallop Circle
- Big Shot: Honeycomb Textured Impressions TM Folder (2013 Spring Catalog)