Welcome! I hope you'll hop all the way through to see all of the wonderful projects created by our little group of cyber friends. Thank you in advance for stopping by!
Just Because... I like to do sketch challenges!! I'll do these in the order I made them. I decided to go with ColourQ (CQC182) and I used same sets on all of the cards since I like to make things match.
Freshly Made Sketches (FMS79) which was for the layout and SU! Only Challenges (SUOC67) just because it has a Spring is in the Air theme. I like how the DSP mounted then embossed looks on this card.
Fab Friday (FabFri15) which was for the layout. Notice something funny? I was running into issues with DSP matching these colors and so I made it work. I stamped a bunch of the flowers rock n' roll style, punched them out and glued them to the DSP to cover the wrong color. Cool huh?!
Retro Sketches (RS57), alnother layout. This super simple sketch turned out to be my favorite. I absolutely love how this card turned out. For the Perfect Polka dots on the stamped Whisper White squares I temporarily stuck them to a piece of paper and ran them through the Big Shot TM. Then I re-positioned them onto the DSP.
The Paper Players (PP139) Tic Tac Toe Challenge popped up today and I had just enough time to put one last card together with an hour to spare. I chose a diagonal which meant I had to use Ribbon, A Tag and Pearls. Done! I admit, I had a little help from Gayle Wheeler's card for the flower placement.
I hope you enjoyed my creations! Comments, Pins and Follows are always appreciated. Please be sure to scroll down and click to get to the next blog.
Last month's blog candy winner is: AMY WILLIAMS
She was the ONLY participant so that was an easy win for Amy!
Please contact me with your address so I can send you your pearls.
SUPPLY LIST: (for all cards)
- Stamp Sets: Summer Silhouettes, Friendly Phrases
- Colors: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Always Artichoke, Lucky Limeade
- DSP: Floral District, International Bazaar
- Embellishments: Basic Pearls, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Always Artichoke and Pool Party Seam Binding
- Punches: 1" Square (for Flags), Scallop Edge Border, Small Oval
- Big Shot: Beautiful Wings Embosslits TM , Large Scallop Edgelit TM, Ovals Collection Framelits TM, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions TM Embossing Folder, Two Tags BigZ TM Die