This card was made for a swap that I am in. The Cards in the Mail Swap where we each make and send the cards directly to each recipient rather than all to one person that shuffles them and sends them back. This way we get mail all the time. Most of them should have been received by now so I feel it is okay to post.
For the black and white Baroque background I simply rolled my Brayer (102395) in the White Craft Ink (101731) and then on to the Textured Impressions TM folder before carefully placing the Basic Black card stock in it and running it through the Big Shot TM. Yes, I did this 16 times. :) I kept the frame to the skull simple so that the focus was on the background.
SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
- Stamp Sets: Halloween Hello
- Colors: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Staz On TM Black, White Craft Ink
- Embellishments: Jewels Basic Rhinestones
- Punches: 1-3/4" Circle, 1-1/4" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle
- Big Shot: Beautiful Baroque Textured Impressions TM Folder (130917)