For the above tag envelope I used the 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 measurement for the tag, rounded the corners (a feature on the Envelope Punch Board) and followed the instructions for the envelope. I wanted something that opened on the side instead of the standard use of the envelope and so after some thought I tucked in the flap. So there you have it, a simple envelope with the side tucked in to make a pocket. The rest is glued down to look like a normal sealed envelope.
Be sure to come back tomorrow for some more tags!
SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
- Stamp Sets: Color Me Christmas, Tags 4 You
- Colors: Whisper White, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Staz On TM Black
- Embellishments: Linen Thread, Basic Rhinestones
- DSP: Season of Style Designer Series Paper
- Punches: Label Bracket
- Tools: Envelope Punch Board