For the Cards in the Mail swap I decided to do a little punch art. I was inspired by an owl I found on a google search. Through several links I found that it originated from Stamp with Heather - Love Owls. Funny since I already follow her. I decided to make mine woodsy and surprised to go with the word bubble. I hope you like it as much as I do!
It wasn't so bad making 16 of these. I punched everything and assembled while watching Netflix and taking pause breaks to go to the stamp room for Big Shot use. Just about everything is sponged with the Early Espresso to keep the woodsy feel.
- Stamp Sets: Just Sayin' (Occasions Catalog)
- Colors: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Black, Whisper White, Staz On Black TM
- Punches: 2-1/2" Circle, 1-3/4" Circle, 1" Circle (eyes and tufts), 1/2" Circle, 1/16" Circle from Owl Builder Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (heart cut from "+" flower), Boho Blossoms (nose cut from medium flower)
- DSP: Venetian Romance (130144)
- Big Shot: Woodgrain Textured Impressions TM Folder, Ovals Collection Framelits TM, Word Bubbles Framelits TM