Welcome back as always! This month we are showcasing the many different items that you can get when you Bundle and Save 15%. There are several selections in the catalog that you can purchase this way. I will be using Apothecary Art and in this case, the bundle includes the Labels Collection Framelits.
Look for this Bundle and Save 15% box throughout the catalog.
For this first card I went with a sketch to get myself going. I chose a sketch from one of my favorite challenge blogs Retro Sketches (RS121). Then for the colors I found that Fab Friday (FabFri44) wanted you to use all of the new In Colors at once. Done. The circle on the label is punched out and raised up with a Stampin' Dimensional. I colored everything in with the Stampin' Write Markers TM.
For this one I tried to get creative on my own. Look closely to see that I used the coordinating piercing template. I am also trying to stick with the same colors on all of these projects. A very cheerful combination for sure.
Last we have the button jar. For this one I trimmed down the label so that the layer was much smaller. Simply trim it to the stamped line. I didn't write on it because I figured I'd only mess it up from here. Maybe a monogram letter would look nice.
SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
- Stamp Sets: Apothecary Art
- Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Lost Lagoon
- Embellishments: Basic Pearls, Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Lace Doilies, Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon
- DSP: Moonlight Paper Stack
- Punch: 1" Circle
- Big Shot: Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Folder TM, Labels Collection Framelits TM