Welcome back yet again! This month we're sharing some more projects related to the upcoming holidays and I chose to focus on Thanksgiving and Fall.
This first card was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge Blog. I colored the tree with the Aquapainter TM and some inks to match the card and it turned out really great. The tree pops off the card so be sure to click on the image to enlarge it so you can see it up close. The acorn was colored in with the Stampin' Write TM markers.
This simple card box was inspired by a project we made at Inspire, Create, Share 2014 and The Friday Mashup. I kept the colors and stamps to match the previous project since I like to make things match. I didn't make the cards for the box but maybe I'll add them later.
*The link may have issues but I will check back later to make sure it works.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our hop. We really appreciate you!Now jump on over to Julie. She always has something fun to share. Just click on the image below:
SUPPLY LIST: (for both)
- Stamp Sets: Lovely As A Tree, Truly Thankful
- Colors: Hello Honey, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
- DSP: Moonlight, Typeset Designer Series Paper
- Big Shot: Banners, Starburst and Circles Framelits TM
- Embellishments: Autumn Wooden Elements, Hello Honey 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Other: Gift Card Enclosure Pack