Welcome back! This month we thought we'd go crazy and make the theme a little more flexible. I decided to go with your typical St. Patrick's Day type stuff.
Speaking of getting clever. I made a pot of gold. I haven't seen this before so I have hopes that I'm the first with this set but probably not. Thanks to ROYGBIV (okay, so I skipped the I) the rainbow looks fantastic and I got it on the first try! I gave it a spritz of water before stamping and used the rotary stamp again for the "lucky".
I can't wait to see what the other bloggers chose to do this month! Hop on over to Julie by clicking below:
- Stamp Sets: Rotary Alphabet, Work of Art
- Colors: Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Whisper White (Card #1), Daffodil Delight, Gold, Real Red, Only Orange, Garden Green, Pacific Point, Elegant Eggplant, Black StazOn (Card Group #2)
- Embellishments: Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, Calypso Coral Candy Dots, Tea Lace Paper Doilies
- DSP: Park Lane Designer Series Paper
- Punch: 3/4" Circle, Sweetheart
- Big Shot: Chevron Textured Impressions TM Embossing Folder, Hello You Thinlits TM