This month's theme is Summer! I have been spending a lot of time outside gardening. I have both a vegetable and flower garden that I am working on which makes my hands constantly very dirty. I don't like to wear gloves. Meanwhile, stamping has been put aside and I have been falling behind.
Today I confined myself to the stamp room and created this first card for one of my Cards in the Mail swaps. Check out that bee!! I cut the body from the Designer Series Paper and glued a bow to the back to create the wings and antennae. I cranked out a bunch of these and even got most of them dropped off at the Post Office. Even better, the circles were already punched and I used up scraps of Linen Thread and Dimensionals.
The second item is a Mini Gift Bag that I made to match the card. Yeah, they say the same thing. They're not meant to be given together I just like to color coordinate projects.
- Stamp Brush Sets: Garden in Bloom
- DSP: English Garden Designer Series Paper
- Colors: Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Whisper White
- Big Shot: Mini Treat Bag Thinlits TM, Circles Collection Framelits TM, Large Polka Dot Textured Impressions
- Embellishments: Linen Thread, 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon
- Punches: 1-3/4" Circle