Welcome back to our monthly Step It Up Hop! We hope this new hop style helps many different levels of stampers. Thank you for joining us in this new year. We hope you have a happy and creative one.
In a recent Stampin' Success publication I noticed that the Step It Up article labeled three different types of stampers. I tried to do all three but it wasn't so easy to do the "Avid" one on what I intend to be a masculine card. I prefer the "Casual" one.
I initially tried to do the "no line" look but used an ink that bled. Oops. Looks like I need to put Archival Basic Gray on my list and hope they add a lighter color to the choices. For some reason the Soft Suede bled a little red. We'll just say it's from the sun.
- Stamp Brush Sets: Wetlands
- Colors: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky, Hello Honey
- Embellishments: Soft Subtles Candy Dots to match Soft Sky, Linen Thread
- Punch: Designer Label (I think...), 1/16" Corner Rounder
- DSP: English Garden Designer Series Paper