Welcome to another hop! During the duration of the Holiday Catalog we thought we'd mix it up a bit. We've added the option to step it over. That's our term for using the same layout and changing up the theme. In our case, from everyday to holiday.
I found this card in my stash. I did not make it and unfortunately I am unable to give anyone credit. If it is yours, feel free to claim it.
Here's my stepped up and over to Halloween version! The only thing I regret is not putting a moon behind the tree somehow but it was too late for that. I had already glued it down.
I have been pretty absent when it comes to stamping lately so it was nice that this project came together so easily. What can I say, I have had an eventful summer outside and have had a hard time doing any indoor activities other than sleep.
- Stamp Brush Sets: Spooky Fun
- Colors: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
- Embellishments: Halloween Night Baker's Twine, Mini Staples
- DSP: Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Big Shot: Halloween Scene Edgelits TM Dies