Thank you for joining us! This month, even though we have added the option to step it over I just stepped it up.
This is the 3 x 3 x 3 White Gift Box with the acetate sleeves. I lined the sleeve with the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack and made a simple tag to match tied on with Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine from the Trio Pack.
To step it up I ran the sleeve through the Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions TM Embossing Folder. Then I added the stamped hearts from the Wrapped in Warmth stamp set and the Gold twine. To top it off I crafted (and almost gave up on) a gift bow made with the DSP. I must admit this looks pretty snazzy.
- Stamp Brush Sets: Wrapped in Warmth
- Colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
- Embellishments: Cherry Cobbler and Gold Baker's Twine
- DSP: Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack
- Big Shot: Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions TM Embossing Folder
- Punch: Scalloped Edge Tag, 1-1/4" Circle